Some advice on skin sensitivity.
- Rough , dry patches, redness, scaling, dry lines can all be mistaken for premature aging.
- Lighter skin tones are more sensitive than darker skint tones.
- Skin sensitivity is not to be confused with allergic reactions.
- Anyone at any point in their life can develop sensitive skin.
- Signs of skin sensitivity can also include feelings of tightness and discomfort, as well as the appearance of dry patches.
- Tanning can also be damaging to the skin due to prolonged exposure to UVA and UVB light. The extent of this damage can affect the skins regenerative ability as well as immune function.