- Physical - Essential oils are the most potent form of herbal energy. they have antiseptic and immune stimulating effects.
- Emotional - Essential oils stimulate memory, basic, drive, and hormones. They aid in the treatment of depression, stress, and emotions of the grieving process.
- Energy - Essential oils are used in acupuncture meridians, chakras, and subtle energy points.
- Cellular - Essential oils are great for healing foe healing wounds and help the cell regenerative process for skin tissue. They also help to lock in moisture and protect from infection.
- Spiritual - Essential oils have been used by many cultures for thousands of years for the purposes of prayer, meditation, ritual magic, purification, and celebration. Many believe they they bring focus and deeper meaning to our existence.
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Essential oils work on 5 different levels.